Workshops and Services
What can be covered in a consultation or workshop?
- Life balance and the academy, making sure you do not lose sight of what is most important on your agenda.
- Becoming a more effective administrator, faculty researcher, high grants capacity team leader or member.
- Individual or group advice for administrators on how to have difficult conversations with colleagues, faculty or staff you supervise.
- How to find research funding for your pet projects.
- Thinking outside the box on research dissemination.
Sample workshops include :
- Time Hygiene
- Kickstarting your Writing
- What is Writing Baggage
- Where is the $ Research Funding
- Planning your Research Programme
- Mentoring the Graduate Research Assistant or Teaching Assistant.
- SSHRC Grants funding at any level
- Workshops can be tailored or developed to suit your needs.
Individual or Group advice
- On difficult conversations with students, colleagues or faculty and staff you may supervise.
- How to keep your messaging consistent and your sanity intact.
- How to lead in difficult circumstances.
- How to stay creative.